Task2Bill is proud to announce its participation in the 38th GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK from the 14th – 18th October, 2018 to be held in the Dubai World Trade Centre, the biggest technology show in MENA and South Asia.
Task2Bill steps ahead to explore business expansion opportunities, showcasing the skills of the project and billing management system that is a league ahead of the others in the competitive industry.
As Task2Bill picks up in the industry as one of the most happening project management and billing systems, we take this opportunity to gain a stronger foothold and explore successful business partnerships.
A one-of-its-kind project management and billing system, Task2Bill, makes headways with its flexible and robust functionalities. The billing management system is a feature exclusively provided by Task2Bill, getting an opportunity to get great mileage by participating in this mega event.
Why Task2Bill gains prime seat in the industry?
- Task2Bill enables you to generate invoices for all the billable tasks and materials, supporting multi-currency and different VAT systems. The billing management is a rare feature, not available in other project management systems.
- The tool enables you to divide projects into multiple smaller tasks, assigning them to different team members and track their progress.
- It allows you to link all the tasks to relevant milestones, and track their completion. Time tracking gets easier with Task2Bill where you can record task schedules and allocate tasks as billable or non-billable.
- An all-round view of the team and their activities enables you to maintain transparency. Task2Bill enables you to integrate with your favourite apps like Google Calendar, Google Drive etc.
- Available on cloud and accessible on any device, Task2Bill helps manage all your projects in one place. It also helps you keep all project related communication in one place enhancing collaboration.
- The pricing system for Task2Bill is cost effective and simple to implement for your project successes.